Security Questions and Answers
Below questions related to Security are commonly asked by your (potential) customers.
We provide valuable insights and examples that help you respond with a perfect answer tailored to your business.
- Describe your security policies and procedures.
- Are you SSAE 16 SOC 1 or SOC 2 certified?
- Do you possess a Certificate of Proof Breach/Cyber Security Insurance
- Has this solution undergone a Penetration Test?
- What were the results of your latest 3rd Party Penetration Test?
- Has this solution undergone a Vulnerability Scan?
- What were the results of your latest 3rd Party Vulnerability Scan?
- Provide information on your 3rd Party Intrusion Detection Report.
- Do you have documented information on security policies and procedures?
- Do you have formal processes in place for security policy maintenance and deviation?
- Which standard (NIST, ISO, COBIT, etc.) was used to develop security policies?
- Have you appointed a central point of contact for security coordination?
- Is code development completed in-house or by a third party?
Start automating RFP answers today.
We're confident you'll love our platform and the value it provides.
Register your account today and see for yourself.