- Understanding how you navigate through our website
- Personalizing your experience on our site
- Providing you with customized content or offers on our site or within our advertising
- Optimizing your user experience on our site
In the context of this policy, 'we', 'our', and 'us' refers to tended.ai and 'you refers to you, as the user of this website.
Types of Cookies We May Use
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how our website is accessed and used. They help us understand user behavior on our site, identify areas for improvement, and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. The data collected through analytics cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies remember your choices and preferences, such as language selection and font size. These cookies make your browsing experience more convenient by ensuring that you do not have to re-enter or adjust your preferences every time you visit our website.
We also utilize certain third-party services on our website that may track your data through cookies and beacons. These are placed by external service providers to assist us in analyzing and improving our website. You can review the privacy policies of these affiliated companies to learn more about how their cookies are used and managed. The third-party services we use are:
|Type & Nature
|Cloudflare Web Analytics
|Web Performance Analytics. Collects anonymous performance data to better understand how our website performs for visitors. It helps us identify and resolve any issues, optimize website speed, and enhance overall user experience. No cookies are used.
|Beacon - Essential
How to Manage and Delete Cookies
- Google Chrome:
Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Cookies and site data.
Here, you can Clear cookies and site data as well as setting the browser to Block third-party cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox:
Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
You can Clear Data here, or you can set the browser to delete cookies every time you quit the browser.
Go to Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data.
You can then Block all cookies or remove specific cookies.
Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Start automating RFP answers today.
We're confident you'll love our platform and the value it provides.
Register your account today and see for yourself.